> Side Dishes
> Baked Zucchini Chips
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450°. Process first 3 ingredients in a food processor 10 to 15 seconds or until finely ground. Stir together breadcrumb mixture and cheese in a medium bowl. Toss zucchini rounds with oil. Dredge zucchini, 1 round at time, in breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Place rounds in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes or until browned and crisp. Serve hot.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?