Spicy Sauteed Kale with Lemon
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Thai or jalapeno chile, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed and slices quartered
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 bunches kale (1 1/2 pounds), tough stems and ribs removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 6 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Coarse salt
In a large skillet, heat oil and chile over medium-high heat. Add lemon and honey and cook, stirring, until lemon begins to break down, about 2 minutes.
Add kale and cook, stirring, until just wilted, about 3 minutes.
Add scallions, season with salt, and cook 1 minute.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?