Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Roasted Turnips with Parmesan
Roasted Turnips with Parmesan
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 2 pounds turnips (about 4 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1/2 ounce)
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, combine turnips, cayenne, nutmeg, and oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and toss gently to combine. Arrange turnips in a single layer and roast until golden on both sides, 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?