Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Roasted Cremini Mushrooms
Roasted Cremini Mushrooms
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 16 oz. cremini mushrooms, cleaned with damp cloth & stems trimmed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary or thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Place mushrooms on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring in fresh herbs halfway through cooking time.
- Thanks to ohmyveggies.com for the wonderful recipe!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?