Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Source: Ann Scott (customer)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup cooked and cooled pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1.5-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the milk, oats, and chia seeds. Place in fridge for 1 hour or preferably overnight.
2. Add soaked oat mixture to blender along with the pumpkin, molasses, frozen banana, and spices. Blend until smooth. Add about 5 ice cubes and blend until ice cold.
3. Add maple syrup to taste. I found 1.5 tbsp was perfect for me.
4. Serve with Coconut Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?