> Side Dishes
> Grilled Peppers and Zucchini
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
1. Place the vegetables on a double layer of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Dot with butter; drizzle with soy sauce. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?