Cucumber, Tomato and Feta Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1 cup assorted pitted olives
- 1 7-ounce package feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, olives, half of feta, and mint in a large bowl. Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining half of feta over and serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?