▪ 1 med. red onion, thinly sliced
▪ 1 Tbsp. grapeseed oil 12 oz. spring lettuce mix
▪ 1/4 c. walnuts, roughly chopped
▪ 1/2 c. yellow grape tomatoes, halved
▪ 1 c. mixed seasonal berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
▪ 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
▪ 1/2 c. raspberry vinaigrette (recipe here)
▪ In a medium bowl, toss onion with grapeseed oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
▪ Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Set aside to cool.
▪ In a large bowl, toss spring mix, walnuts, tomatoes, berries, goat cheese, roasted onions and vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?