> Main Dish
> Roasted Fall Vegetable and Ricotta Pizza
- Olive oil
- 1 p store fresh pizza dough
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 cups ) Roasted Fall Vegetables
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Brush a large baking sheet (preferably rimless) with oil, or line with parchment paper, if desired, for easy cleanup.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 12-by-16-inch oval (or as large as will fit on baking sheet); transfer to sheet.
Sprinkle dough with half the mozzarella. Scatter vegetables on top, and dollop with ricotta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and, if using, rosemary. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until bubbling and golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?