- 2 tbsp chopped pancetta
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 c chopped cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp red-wine vinegar
- 1 c grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced (optional)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Cook pancetta in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until it begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Add cauliflower, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add water and vinegar, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and tender and the liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes more.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, tomatoes, parsley, garlic, anchovies (if using), salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until the garlic is soft, about 2 minutes more. Serve the sautéed cauliflower with the crispy pancetta on top.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?