Recipe Home > Main Dish > Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 pound eggplant, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 sweet red pepper, cut lenthwise into 6 pieces each
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) container reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 (26 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Coat two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans with nonstick cooking spray. Place eggplant and mushrooms on a prepared pan. Place the zucchini and red pepper on the second pan. Combine the oil and garlic; brush over both sides of vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables over. Bake 15 minutes longer. Remove eggplant and mushrooms. Bake zucchini and red pepper 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are browned.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg substitute. Spread about 1/4 cup pasta sauce in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Layer with four lasagna noodles (noodles will overlap slightly), half of ricotta cheese mixture, half of vegetables, a third of pasta sauce and 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with half of basil. Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles and pasta sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?