- 3 tsp olive oil/cocanut oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup orange juice/fresh squeezed
- 1 mango peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 ground cinnamon
- 1/8 thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place chicken breast halves in the skillet, and cook 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Season both sides with thyme, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Heat the lemon juice in the skillet over medium heat, and scrape up browned bits. Mix in orange juice, mango, ginger, and cinnamon. Over high heat, cook and continuously stir 4 to 5 minutes, until thickened. Spoon over the cooked chicken breast halves to serve.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?