Kale Salad with Mango & Avocado
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 bunch kale, leaves torn from the stalks and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Lime Olive Oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 ripe but firm avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
In a large bowl, toss the sliced kale leaves with a small drizzle of the olive oil and a bit of Kosher salt; massage with your hands until the kale softens and wilts, about 2-3 minutes.
In a small bowl or jar combine the remaining olive oil, honey, and salt & pepper to taste. Whisk or shake until well-combined.
Toss the massaged kale with the dressing and add in the diced mango and avocado.
Serve at room temperature topped with the toasted sliced almonds and flaked coconut.
Can be made a few hours in advance.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?