Broccoli and Carrot Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
4 c chopped broccoli
2 c chopped carrots
9 lasagna noodles
2 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 c cottage cheese (try using low fat!)
3 c mozzarella cheese, shredded (try using low fat!)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed (optional)
2 tsp paprika
1. Steam broccoli and carrots till tender.
2. Boil lasagna noodles.
3. In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup Parmesan, cottage cheese, and 2 cups Mozzarella. Mix well and set aside 1 1/4 cup of mixture.
4. To remaining sauce, add garlic powder, rosemary, and the cooked veggies. Set aside.
5. To assemble lasagna: In a 9x13-inch pan, lay 3 noodles, spread 1/2 of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, spread rest of veggie mixture, 3 noodles, the reserved 1 1/4 cup of cheese mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella on top. Mix together paprika and 1/4 cup Parmesan and sprinkle on top of Mozzarella.
6. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1/2 hour, then remove cover and bake 10 more minutes!
7. Enjoy, it's really wonderful!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?