> Side Dishes
> Amagansett Corn Salad
- 8 ears of white corn
- 2 quarts cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons high-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 quart sugar snap peas (Optional)
- 1 handful rough-chopped basil or flat-leaf parsley (Optional)
- salt, preferably a large, coarse sea salt like Maldon.
- Strip raw corn from ears.
- Slice all cherry tomatoes in half
- Chop the red onion into a large dice.
- If using the sugar-snap peas cut in half.
- Toss all vegetables in a bowl, along with the vinegar, salt and pepper.
- That's it. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?