- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/4" slices
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
Place the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until translucent. Add the zucchini and the yellow squash, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the wine, salt and pepper to taste, and Italian seasoning. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?