> Side Dishes
> Roasted Herb Potatoes
- 5 or 6 potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle the potatoes with garlic and herbs.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and gently toss the potatoes, then bake for another 30 minutes until browned.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?