Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 6 lb cauliflower (3 heads), cut into 2-inch-wide florets
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?