- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula - rinsed, dried and torn
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Meanwhile, mix lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until mixture thickens.
- 3. Toss potatoes with vinegar and oil mixture and arugula. Serve at room temperature.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?