Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Grilled Bi-Color Corn and Maui Onion Salad
Grilled Bi-Color Corn and Maui Onion Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 3-6 ears Corn husk and silk removed
- Olive Oil for brushing the corn on the grill
- 1/4 cup Sherry Vinegar aged
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Roasted and Minced
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 c Orange Juice
- 1 jar sweet red pepper diced small
- 1 whole onion sliced thin
- 4 ripe tomatoes diced small
- 1 whole Jalapeno Chile diced fine
- 1 tablespoon Chives chopped
Preheat grill. Brush the corn with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until slightly charred on all sides, about 2 minutes. Remove from the grill. Using a sharp knife, scrape the kernels into a medium bowl.
Combine the vinegar, mustard, and garlic in a large bowl and slowly whisk in the honey, lime and orange juice until emulsified. Add the corn kernels, bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, and chives, and toss to coat with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and organic grinder of your choice.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?