Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Garlic and Lemon Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower
Garlic and Lemon Roasted Romanesco Cauliflower
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 2 cups romanesco cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat over to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place florets on the parchment paper. Drizzle the olive oil and crushed garlic over the florets and mix everything around with a spatula
- Next, grate the lemon zest over these cruciferous beauties and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until tender and browned. Serve topped with some more fresh lemon zest.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?