- 6 leeks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- Turn your oven on to 425-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim the leeks by removing the dark green stalk and the root.
- Cut the leeks in half. The leeks should be cut lengthwise.
- Soak the leeks in cold water for 10 minutes with the cut side down.
- Rinse the leeks off to remove any grit that is still remaining.
- Wipe the leeks down with a paper towel to dry them.
- Use nonstick cooking spray on a 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Place the leeks in the pan with the cut sides facing up.
- Brush the leeks with the olive oil.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes before tossing them.
- Add the vegetable broth and let them roast another 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?