Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- 5 small Yukon gold potato per person
- 2 Tbsp. chives, snipped
- Wash potatoes and place in large pot. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring water to a boil over high heat, then lower to a simmer and cover. Cook for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- After 20 minutes, remove potatoes from water and set aside to cool.
- Spread parchment paper over a large baking sheet. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, use a dish towel and your hands to smash each potato.
- Spray smashed potatoes with olive oil and cook at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle with fresh chives before serving.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?