Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Cranberry green beans for Thanksgiving
Cranberry green beans for Thanksgiving
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- water for boiling
- 2 tbsp cocanut oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer, and immerse green beans. Allow to cook for 5 minutes, or until almost done. Do not overcook. Drain.
- Melt margarine over medium low heat in a large skillet, and add green beans. Allow to cook for a minute or two, then add cranberries and mango juice, gently tossing to combine well. Season with salt, and simmer for 3-4 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Enjoy this unusual green bean side dish with at your Thanksgiving!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?