Recipe Home > Side Dishes > Chipotle-style Cauliflower "Rice"
Chipotle-style Cauliflower "Rice"
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (as much as you'd like; I love a lot)
- 3 tsp paprika
- Cut off cauliflower bottom and remove leaves.
- Cut in half, separate the florets.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor, maybe 4-5 times, just until it's the consistency of rice, like the photo. Don't pulse too much or you'll end up with cauliflower mush.
- Spray saute pan.
- Place cauliflower rice in pan with garlic and spices.
- Cook on low heat until all the seasonings are mixed and the rice is cooked. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?