- 4 large handfuls of fresh kale or spinach
- 1 c kiwi berries, washed and sliced in halves
- 1 large ripe pear, sliced into thin bite-sized pieces
- ½ ccrumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, toss the spinach, kiwi berries, pear and gorgonzola together. In a small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except olive oil. While mixing, slowly add olive oil to emulsify. Dress salad just before serving. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?