> Main Dish
> Zucchini Bread
3 c all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tps ground cinnamon
1/2 tps salt
1/4 tps baking soda
1/2 c egg substitute
1/3 c canola oil
1 tps grated lemon rind
2 tps vanilla extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 c shredded zucchini
1/4 c coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients (through baking soda) in a large bowl.
- Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients (through egg) in a large bowl; add sugar, stirring until combined. Add zucchini; stir until well combined.
- Add flour mixture; stir just until combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Divide batter evenly between 2 (8 x 4-inch) loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?