- 1/4 cup soy sauce (organic low-sodium)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp peeled & freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 – 4 servings of brown rice
- 2 to 3 tbsp oil
- 2 to 3 cups of sliced veggies, onions and/or meat or seafood
- Optional: side of pineapple or mango
1. Start the rice according to directions on the package.
2. To make the sauce combine the soy sauce, water, ginger & honey in a small pot over high heat. Bring to a boil and then keep on a low simmer while you prepare the rest of the meal.
3. Chop the veggies, and meat/seafood. In a wok or sauté pan heat the oil over medium heat then add the veggies and meat/seafood. Once the vegetables are soft and the meat is cooked through, add the sauce that you have been keeping warm.
4. Serve over the cooked rice, garnish with green onions and a side of freshly sliced pineapple or mango. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?