> Main Dish
> Summer Vegetable Curry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced peeled sweet potato
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1/2 cup organic vegetable broth (such as Swanson)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Decrease heat to medium. Add cauliflower, onion, and curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring mixture constantly. Add broth and next 3 ingredients (through tomatoes); bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with yogurt.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?