Stuffed Acorn Squash
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 1 acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 2 cups dry bread stuffing mix, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place squash, face up, in a shallow baking dish. In each half place 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 cup stuffing mix, 3/4 cup chicken broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Wrap each half tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until squash is very tender.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?