Recipe Home > Main Dish > Easy Roasted Vegetable Enchilada
Easy Roasted Vegetable Enchilada
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 ounces whole button mushrooms
- 3 small zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 3 cups enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Roast vegetables in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes; stir halfway through their cooking time. When finished cooking, remove from the oven, and reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water, milk, and butter to a boil in a large pot. Remove the pot from heat, and mix in the mashed potato flakes. Let stand two minutes, then stir the mashed potatoes with a fork until they are smooth. Stir in roasted vegetables.
- In a dry, nonstick skillet over medium heat, quickly heat each tortilla on both sides to make pliable. Dip the tortillas in enchilada sauce. Put a large spoonful (approximately 1/4 to 1/3 cup) of potato-veggie mixture into the center of each tortilla. Top mixture with about 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll tortillas. Place seam-side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour extra sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the enchiladas are heated through.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?