Recipe Home > Main Dish > How to make Spaghetti Squash
How to make Spaghetti Squash
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
1 ORGANIC Spaghetti Squash!
1 Tablespoon olive oil
3/4 cup pesto sauce
4 ounces smoked or plain mozzarella, shredded
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Prick the squash all over with a skewer so that the squash will not burst.
2) Place the squash in a shallow baking pan and bake at 375 F for 1 hour.
3) When cool, cut the squash in half lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the seeds and fibrous strings. With a fork, scrape around the edges of the squash to shred the pulp into strands.
5) Serve with your favorite "pasta" dish!
Place skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add 1 tbsp olive oil and cooked spaghetti squash. Stir in 3/4 cup pesto sauce with a fork. When spaghetti squash is heated through, add 4 ounces shredded mozzarella and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheeses and stir. When cheese begins to melt, remove from heat and serve hot.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?