Recipe Home > Main Dish > Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
Maple Roasted Acorn Squash
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
1 Green Acorn Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Slice the acorn squash in half lengthwise, and clean out the seeds with a spoon.
3. Place the squash in a broiler pan, sliced side up. If it's tippy, slice off a small sliver from the rounded edge so it sits still.
4. Pour about an inch of water in the pan to keep the squash from scorching/sticking to the pan.
5. Drizzle the squash with olive oil and maple syrup until it collects in the hollow. Season with sea salt.
6. Roast the squash in the oven until it is fork tender.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?