4 large portabello mushrooms, fins on bottom side removed
2 to 3 zucchini, washed and cut in half lengthwise
1 Tbs. Rosemary, chopped
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- Place prepared vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Mix together rosemary, vinegar, and olive oil. Brush on vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until vegetables are al dente, turning occasionally so not to char.
- Remove from grill, let stand for a few minutes before slicing vegetables. Toss together and serve with grilled steak or chicken.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?