> Main Dish
> Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts (app 2 lbs)
- 5 limes (juiced)
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- Start by juicing four of the limes into a small mixing bowl.
- Mix in the salt, cumin, chipotle pepper, cilantro and garlic to make the marinade.
- Chop the chicken breasts into cubes and place in a large Ziploc bag or plastic container.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Close and shake well until all of the chicken is covered.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
- While the chicken is marinating chop the bell peppers and onions.
- After the chicken has soaked up all of those amazing flavors start to skewer the chicken, bell peppers and onions.
- Place the skewers on the grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, flip and grill for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked through, remove from the grill, squeeze the last lime over the skewers and serve!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?