1 tbsp olive oil
1/3 med onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
carrot greens, chopped
1 cup canned diced tomato (or fresh)
4 eggs (I used two whole eggs and two egg whites)
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1) Sautée onion in a little olive oil for 2 – 3 minutes; add garlic and continue to cook for another minute or so.
2) Toss in chopped carrot greens. Stir and cook for 2 – 3 minutes until they begin to wilt.
3) Add diced tomato and simmer covered 3 minutes.
4) Crack eggs into mixture and scramble until well combined.
5) Top with cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Serve with toast and veggie sausage. Marvel at how resourceful you are.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?