Recipe Home > Healthy Desserts > Whole Wheat Blueberry Beet Muffins
Whole Wheat Blueberry Beet Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup shredded peeled beets
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups.
- 2. Mix the whole wheat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the canola oil, applesauce, sugar, eggs, and water. Pour the applesauce mixture into the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Gently fold in the blueberries and shredded beats. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?