- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears, cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 apples, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup diced celery
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice and honey.
Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl.
Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?