Recipe Home > Healthy Desserts > Halloween Fun Snacks: Frankenstein Cracker
Halloween Fun Snacks: Frankenstein Cracker
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Town House crackers.
Assorted fruits. (strawberries, green & purple grapes)
Mini chocolate chips and/or raisins.
1. Cut a couple of dark grapes in half with a kitchen knife. Then cut 3 triangles from the edges. Cutt off the end & push them together on top of the cracker to look like his hair.
2. Cut a dark grape in half slices to make the mouth. (you could also make a zigzag mouth with mini chocolate chips)
3. Use 2 mini chocolate chips for the eyes
4. Cut a couple of green grapes in half. Then cut the ends to look like his electrodes.
5. Cut his eye brows from the green grape scraps.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?