> Healthy Desserts
> 10 Minute Peach Cobbler
- 4-6 fresh peaches
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp almond flour
- dash of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 drops of stevia tincture.
- Peel the peaches and cut into slices
- Melt the butter or coconut oil in a skillet.
- Add the peach slices and cook approximately 5 minutes or until just starting to soften.
- Add the almond flour and vanilla and stir to coat peaches.
- Cook an additional 1-2 minutes and serve.
- Top with cream if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?